Behavioral Health Services
The Virgin Islands University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities offers evidence-based behavioral health services in the form of an array of Applied Behavior Analytic services. VIUCEDD only offers evidenced-based treatments. Evidence-based treatments are those that have been thoroughly researched and proven to be effective. ABA methodologies are extensively researched and have been proven to be effective for individuals on the Autism Spectrum and with other related Disorders.
We offer behavioral health services through our Autism and Developmental Disabilities Research Center (ADDRC).
VIUCEDD Behavioral Services Include:
- Individualized Assessment and Treatment Plan Development
- Functional Behavioral Assessments
- Behavior Plan Development
- Functional Analyses
- Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) Training
- BCaBA and BCBA Supervision Services
- RBT Supervision Services